BECOME A SUBSCRIBER TODAY!
Single-show tickets go on sale to the general public late this summer, but you can become a subscriber today! What’s a subscription? Think of it as season tickets to your favorite sports team — except you only need to choose three “games” to get all the perks!
Subscribers get first pick of the best seats at the best prices — plus exclusive access to special events and programming throughout this exciting 85th anniversary season. Becoming a subscriber is easy. Simply purchase tickets to three (or more) shows and you’re in! You can use the downloadable order form below or call the box office at 319-366-8591 to pick your shows and start saving. Subscribers also get free and easy ticket exchanges, so don’t worry if planning ahead isn’t your thing.
Check out the full lineup of exciting shows below, and subscribe today!
Theatre Cedar Rapids’ 2018-19 season will include the following performances:
· My Fair Lady opens September 14, 2018 in the Auditorium;
· Intimate Apparel opens October 26, 2018 in the Grandon Studio;
· Elf the Musical opens November 16, 2018 in the Auditorium;
· The Full Monty opens January 25, 2019 in the Auditorium;
· Shakespeare in Love opens March 8, 2019 in the Auditorium;
· Ada and the Memory Engine opens March 15, 2019 in the Grandon Studio;
· The Hunchback of Notre Dame opens May 3, 2019 in the Auditorium;
· Ripcord opens May 31, 2019 in the Grandon Studio;
· Newsies opens June 28, 2019 in the Auditorium.