March 19, 2018 – Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Today, Theatre Cedar Rapids hosted a season announcement event for subscribers, donors, and volunteers emceed by Katie Hallman, Executive Director and Angie Toomsen, Artistic Director, to announce the titles on the theatre’s 85th season.
Theatre Cedar Rapids’ 2018-19 season will include the following Grandon Studio and auditorium performances:
· My Fair Lady opens September 14, 2018 in the Auditorium;
· Intimate Apparel opens October 26, 2018 in the Grandon Studio;
· Elf the Musical opens November 16, 2018 in the Auditorium;
· The Full Monty opens January 25, 2019 in the Auditorium;
· Shakespeare in Love opens March 8, 2019 in the Auditorium;
· Ada and the Memory Engine opens March 15, 2019 in the Grandon Studio;
· The Hunchback of Notre Dame opens May 3, 2019 in the Auditorium;
· Ripcord opens May 31, 2019 in the Grandon Studio;
· Newsies opens June 28, 2019 in the Auditorium.
Subscriptions to Theatre Cedar Rapids’ 2018-19 season are available for purchase below. For more information, visit or call the box office at 319-366-8591.
TCR subscribers have the first chance to secure preferred seats to their selected shows and 20% off tickets, the benefit of no-fee ticket exchanges, discounted pricing on extra individual tickets throughout the year, and invitations to exclusive TCR events. Subscribers need only select three shows from the season to purchase a subscription.2018-19 Subscription Form