A Doll’s House, Part 2
March 3, 2023 @ 7:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:30 pm on Sunday, Friday and Saturday, repeating until March 11, 2023
By Lucas Hnath
It’s 15 years later and Nora returns to the home she once shared with Torvald Helmer to fix a small problem that has been unresolved for many years. In a series of conversations between Nora and her estranged family we see the aftermath of Nora’s big decision in A Doll’s House and how love, loss, and social norms are impossible to escape from completely.
This play will be performed in repertory with A Doll’s House.
Content Note: References to past domestic violence and post traumatic stress. Recommended for ages 12+
As always, TCR strives to make your experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Up-to-date visitor information may be found here.
- Director – Caroline Price
- Scenic Designer – Lucie Greene
- Lighting Designer – E. Haywood
- Costume Designer – Melonie Stoll
- Stage Manager – Kelly Shriver
- Propsmaster – CJ Mobberley
- Intimacy/Safety Director – Carrie Pozdol
- Nora – Jessica Link
- Torvald – Kehry Lane
- Emmy – Angelique Williams
- Anne Marie – Marty Norton