Theatre Cedar Rapids (TCR), one of the region’s largest and longest-operating companies, seeks a Patron Services Associate to join the company. This is a part-time position that will report to the Box Office Manager.
Duties of the Patron Services Associate:
- Phone and front desk receptionist
- Ticketing associate for walk-in and phone box office inquiries
- Administrative support and data entry
- Perform door sales at events on evenings and weekends
- Additional duties as assigned
- Work directly in ticketing system and theatre database
- Proven success in a customer service and/or sales role
- Direct experience with data entry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Bachelors Degree (in progress or completed) is preferred
- Nonprofit experience is a plus
- Professional experience in a theatre or comparable arts organization is desirable
This hourly position will work approximately 20 hours/week from August 2016 through December 2016, including but not limited to box office hours (11 am to 5 pm weekdays) and door sale hours (nights and weekends in the hours preceding performances).
To apply, please include a cover letter and resume and email to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Applications will be accepted until August 1, 2016.