SUMMER CAMP TEACHER
Theatre Cedar Rapids has been an arts education leader in our community for decades, and is looking for teachers to compliment our summer camp program.
- Minimum age of 16 years (Intern) or 18 years (Teachers)
- Experience working with students K-12
- Passion for the arts (theatre, music, visual arts, etc.)
- Strong classroom management skills
- Strong knowledge of planning and implementing curriculum
- Plan and implement curriculum fulfilling the mission of the TCR education program, with support from TCR staff
- Clearly communicate with TCR staff, students, and parents
- Arrive at least 30 minutes prior to scheduled camp time to facilitate student check-in
- Supervise students through end of camp/pick-up
- Understand and adhere to camp policies and procedures (safety and otherwise)
- Attend teacher orientation and any additional required meetings
Summer Camp Teacher ApplicationFor those interested in teaching summer camps for kids ages 5-18.
"*" indicates required fields
Theatre Cedar Rapids is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit arts organization. Celebrating it’s 85th season, TCR is committed to creating the magic of live theatre, and championing the arts in our community.
Theatre Cedar Rapids is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability. We reserve the right to conduct background checks and drug screening.