- This event has passed.
Vanity Fair Auditions
December 14, 2019 @ 12:00 pm
VANITY FAIR AUDITIONS – DECEMBER 14 (12:00 P.M.) AND DECEMBER 15 (6:00 P.M.)
Co-audition The Humans, The Skin of Our Teeth, and Vanity Fair
Volunteer actors of any gender, race, ethnicity, age, language, disability/ability, sexual orientation and gender-identification are encouraged to audition. Should you need accommodations for your audition, such as an interpreter or wheelchair assistance, please email email@example.com. For all other questions related to the audition, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Saturday, December 14 – 12:00 to 3:00 p.m.
- Sunday, December 15 – 6:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- Potential Callbacks: TBD
Sign up for Auditions
- Sign up for an audition slot here for each show of interest. You will read with the other person signed up for your time or with a provided reader.
- Leave at least 10 minutes between slots to give yourself time to move between spaces.
- Sides will be provided at the audition and are posted HERE.
- Please arrive at the TCR lobby at least 20 minutes prior to your slot to check-in and to fill out an audition form.
- Be prepared to state all potential rehearsal conflicts.
- AMELIA SEDLEY (20s-30s). Goes from 18 to early 30s during course of play. Bit of a sap, really. (Female-identified)
- BECKY SHARP (20s-30s). Goes from 18 to early 30s during course of play. Bit of a brat, really. (Female-identified)
For the following roles, versatile actors who can play a wide variety of characters are needed. Ages 20s-70s. Doublings are subject to change.
- MANAGER / MISS MATILDA CRAWLEY / LORD STEYNE (Male-identified)
- GEORGE / LESSER PITT / MISS BRIGGS / LADY BAREACRES / SERVANT 1 / LANDLORD/ GERMAN FAIRGOER 2 / GENTLEMAN 2 / SHERIFF (Male-identified)
- RAWDON / MR. SEDLEY / FAIRGOER / COACHMAN / GENERAL TUFTO / GERMAN FAIRGOER 1 (any gender identification)
- DOBBIN / MISS PINKERTON / ROSE CRAWLEY / GENTLEMAN 1 / SERVANT 2 / SERVANT 3 (any gender identification)
- JOS / SIR PITT / MR. OSBORNE / MISS JEMIMA / LADY CHESTERTON / AUCTIONEER / KING (any gender identification)
- Rehearsals begin mid-to-late April (6-7 weeks)
- Runs June 5 – June 21 (Fri-Sun with one potential added Thursday)
- Rehearsal days/times based on actor availability.
Vanity Fair Creative Team
- Director: Sarah Lacy Hamilton
- Costumes: Kathy Huang