- This event has passed.
The Skin of Our Teeth – Online
April 18, 2020 @ 2:30 pm| $25
By Thornton Wilder
Saturday, April 18th at 2:30 p.m.
Register here: https://us04web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_3DwizuGhTXeCYgD8cqlLfQ
A NOTE FOR CURRENT TICKET HOLDERS: We hope you will join us online on April 18, and encourage you to donate your original ticket(s) back to TCR to continue to show your support. If you’d like a receipt for tax purposes, simply email email@example.com with your request. If you do not wish to donate your ticket(s), you may exchange your ticket for a voucher to be used toward a future live production when we are able to return. This request may also be initiated via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for standing with us! We hope to see you soon!
Director: K. Michael Moore
Stage Manager: Chelsea White
Costumer: Karle Meyers
Scenic Design: S Benjamin Farrar
Lighting: Designer: Rachel Potthoff
Sound Design: Tommy Truelsen
- Kerry James Patrick – George Antrobus
- Kathy Huang – Maggie Antrobus
- Amy Schaefer – Sabina
- Cora Lassen – Gladys Antrobus
- Jacob Kostiv – Henry Antrobus
- Michele Hinz – Fortune Teller / Mammoth / Muse / Hester / etc.
- Duane Larson – Announcer / Moses / Conveener / Tremayne / etc.
- Shelby Louviere – Telegraph / Muse / Conveener / Chair / Bailey / etc.
- David Scanlon – Stage Manager / Homer / Conveener / Chair / Broadcaster / etc.
- Jayna Shetterly – Dinosaur / Muse / Conveener / Ivy / etc.