The Skin of Our Teeth
April 18 @ 2:30 pm| $25
By Thornton Wilder
Join us for a live, online reading of Thornton Wilder’s Pulitzer Prize-winning, fantastical masterpiece. This timely play is a hopeful tribute to the human spirit. Join the Antrobus family, who has survived through eons of misfortune with their optimism – and pet dinosaurs – intact.
This online event is free and open to the public, although donations are incredibly appreciated during this time. Even a contribution of $10-25 is significant and will help ensure we can return to our beautiful theatre once again!
A NOTE FOR CURRENT TICKET HOLDERS: We hope you will join us online on April 18, and encourage you to donate your original ticket(s) back to TCR to continue to show your support. If you’d like a receipt for tax purposes, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. If you do not wish to donate your ticket(s), you may exchange your ticket for a voucher to be used toward a future live production when we are able to return. This request may also be initiated via email at email@example.com. Thank you for standing with us! We hope to see you soon!
- Director: K. Michael Moore
- Costumer: Karle Jeanne Maiers
- Kerry James Patrick – George Antrobus
- Kathy Huang – Maggie Antrobus
- Amy Schaefer – Sabina
- Cora Lassen – Gladys Antrobus
- Jacob Kostiv – Henry Antrobus
- Michele Hinz – Fortune Teller / Mammoth / Muse / Hester / etc.
- Duane Larson – Announcer / Moses / Conveener / Tremayne / etc.
- Shelby Louviere – Telegraph / Muse / Conveener / Chair / Bailey / etc.
- David Scanlon – Stage Manager / Homer / Conveener / Chair / Broadcaster / etc.
- Jayna Shetterly – Dinosaur / Muse / Conveener / Ivy / etc.