August 19 @ 7:30 pm
An event every day that begins at 7:30 pm, repeating until August 22, 2020
One event on August 23, 2020 at 2:30 pm
By Stephen Karam
In light of the current global health crisis, The Humans just may be the most timely live theatre event you’ll witness all year.
2016 Tony Award winner and Pulitzer Prize finalist, The New York Times calls it a “piercingly funny, bruisingly sad comedy-drama about an American family teetering on the edge of the abyss.”
Join us this summer to experience the tale of the Blake family, as they gather for Thanksgiving in their New York City apartment. As the seemingly-normal holiday unfolds, we discover things aren’t as they seem.
This eloquently-woven story is underscored with themes of life’s fragility, and of our vulnerability to forces beyond our control. Inspired with bits of nerve-rattling symbolism, The Humans is an eerily-too-familiar depiction of the death of the American dream.
- Director: Angie Toomsen
- Scenic Design: Scott Olinger
- Lighting Design: Benjamin Stuben Farrar
- Sound Design: Tommy Truelsen
- Stage Manager: Rachel Potthoff
- Rip Russell – Erik Blake
- Marty Norton – Deirdre Blake
- Noel VanDenBosch – Brigid Blake
- Carrie Pozdol – Aimee Blake
- Cherryl Moon Thomason – Fiona “Momo” Blake
- Christopher Schubert – Richard
- Part of the