- This event has passed.
October 16, 2020 @ 7:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, repeating until October 17, 2020
One event on October 14, 2020 at 7:00 pm
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION
Safety: Your safety and comfort are important to us.
- During this event, you will be required to wear a face mask that covers the nose and mouth except for when you are seated at your table. Tables will be spaced at a distance of six feet from other groups. Tables may not be moved to seat multiple groups together.
- If you wish to socalize with other guests, please step away from the audience seating area to a designated social area. This is important for allowing all guests a safe and comfortable experience.
- Please do not visit if you have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, are experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat, or have experienced symptoms like a fever, a loss of taste or smell, vomiting or diarrhea or fever in the last 72 hours. View the list of symptoms from the CDC.
- Hand sanitizer will be available to disinfect your hands but we also ask that you wash your hands more frequently, avoid touching your face, and practice good respiratory etiquette like sneezing into your elbow rather than into the air.
- Visitors who do not respect social distancing or hand hygiene requirements may be refused service and asked to leave the site.
- Performer will be at least 12 feet away from the audience when unmasked and speaking.
Site Opening: The site will open at 6:30 p.m. for parking and seating.
Parking: The only gate that will open to vehicles for on-site parking is at 2160 Linden Drive SE. We ask that you arrive by 6:55 PM. (New this year, parking is not available on Dows Lane, the dead end road adjacent to Brucemore.)
Performance: This performance will last 85 minutes.
Seating: Seating will be provided around tables. Each table seats up to four people. A limited number of individual chairs will be available each performance. Tables and chairs may not be moved closer together.
Food and Beverages: You are welcome to bring your own light snacks and beverages (beer and wine allowed) to enjoy in the performance venue beginning as early as 6:30 p.m. or throughout the show. Snacks will not be provided nor available for sale. Sharing snacks across tables will not be allowed.
Pets: Pets are not allowed, excluding service animals.
Weather: The event occurs fully outdoors and may be held in light rain.
TCR and Brucemore continue to monitor available information and recommendations from the CDC and State of Iowa related to the spread of Coronovirus (COVID-19), and adapts plans as necessary to follow these recommendations. Decisions will be made to ensure the safety of performers, audience members, and employees.