Roald Dahl’s Matilda Auditions
September 7 @ 1:00 pm
ROALD DAHL’S MATILDA AUDITIONS – September 7, 8 (1:00 p.m.) and September 8, 9 (7:00 P.M.)
Volunteer actors of any gender, race, ethnicity, age, language, disability/ability, sexual orientation and gender-identification are encouraged to audition. Should you need accommodations for your audition, such as an interpreter or wheelchair assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For all other questions related to the audition, contact email@example.com.
THE roald dahl’s matilda CREATIVE TEAM
- Director: Angie Toomsen
- Assistant Director: Lisa Kelly
- Music Director: Benjamin Schmidt
- Choreographer: Erin Helm
- Vocal Coach: Allison Holmes-Bendixen
Please arrive to the TCR lobby no earlier than 12:30/6:30 p.m. to check in and to fill out an audition form. Be prepared to state all potential rehearsal conflicts. You need only attend one night of auditions, then callbacks if requested. Auditions won’t necessarily go until 10:00 p.m. if things move quickly.
- KIDS – Saturday, September 7 – 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.
- KIDS – Sunday, September 8 – 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.
- ADULTS – Sunday, September 8 – 7:00 to 10:00 p.m.
- ADULTS – Monday, September 9 – 7:00 to 10:00 p.m.
- Potential Callbacks: Tuesday, July 9 – Evening
Callbacks for specific roles will be announced the morning of September 9 on the TCR website and Facebook page.