May 22 @ 7:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:30 pm on Sunday, Friday and Saturday, repeating until June 6, 2021
Safety: Your safety and comfort are important to us.
- Patrons will be required to wear a face mask that covers the nose and mouth, except when seated with your own group.
- Please do not visit if you have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, are experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat, or have experienced symptoms like a fever, a loss of taste or smell, vomiting or diarrhea or fever in the last 72 hours. View the list of symptoms from the CDC.
- If you wish to socialize with other guests, please step away from the audience seating area. This is intended to allow all guests a safe and comfortable experience.
- Hand sanitizer will be available to disinfect your hands but we also ask that you wash your hands more frequently, avoid touching your face, and practice good respiratory etiquette like sneezing into your elbow rather than into the air.
- Visitors who do not respect social distancing or hand hygiene requirements may be refused service and asked to leave the site.
- Performers will be at least 12 feet away from the audience when unmasked and speaking.
Site Opening: The site will open at 7:00 p.m. for parking and seating. The performance begins at 7:30 p.m.
Parking: The only gate that will open to vehicles for on-site parking is at 2160 Linden Drive SE. Signage will direct you to open spaces near the visitor center. (New this year, parking is not available on Dows Lane, the dead end road adjacent to Brucemore.)
Performance: This performance will last 1 hour and 45 minutes, with one intermission.
Seating: Chairs and tables will be provided for up to four people to allow physical distancing between groups. Seating will be on a first come basis. Limited single seats each performance.
Food and Beverages: You are welcome to bring your own light snacks and beverages (beer and wine allowed) to enjoy in the performance venue. Concessions will also be for sale.
Pets: Pets are not allowed, excluding service animals.
Weather: The event occurs fully outdoors and may be held in light rain. If the event needs to be delayed or rescheduled due to weather, a decision will be made by 5:00 p.m. and ticket holders will be notified by phone.
Insects: We highly recommend bringing bug spray.
TCR and Brucemore continue to monitor available information and recommendations from the CDC and State of Iowa related to the spread of Coronovirus (COVID-19), and adapts plans as necessary to follow these recommendations. Decisions will be made to ensure the safety of performers, audience members, and employees.