- This event has passed.
Elf the Musical
December 6, 2018 @ 7:30 pm
Get tickets now for this all-singing, all-dancing, magical holiday extravaganza! Elf the Musical tells the hilarious tale of Buddy, a young orphan child who mistakenly crawls into Santa’s bag of gifts and is transported back to the North Pole. Unaware that he is actually human, Buddy’s enormous size and poor toy-making abilities cause him to face the truth. With Santa’s permission, Buddy embarks on a journey to New York City to find his dad, discover his true identity, and help New York remember the true meaning of Christmas. This modern-day Christmas classic is sure to make everyone embrace their inner elf.
Based on the beloved 2003 New Line Cinema hit, ELF features songs by Tony Award nominees Matthew Sklar and Chad Beguelin (The Wedding Singer), with a book by Tony Award-winners Thomas Meehan (Annie, The Producers, Hairspray) and Bob Martin (The Drowsy Chaperone).
A family friendly musical for most ages! (See below)*
“Even the biggest Cotton-Headed-Ninny-Muggins will leave the theatre with a warm, festive glow!” – Entertainment Weekly
“Splashy, Peppy, Sugar-sprinkled Holiday Entertainment!” – The New York Times
- Show Sponsor: Lil’ Drug Store Products, Inc.
- Part of the Diamond V | U.S. Bank Family Series
- Orchestra Sponsor: Eells & Tronvold Law Offices
- Additional Support: Shive Hattery, Wells Fargo, and Myron & Esther Wilson
- Media Sponsors: Gazette Communications, ImOn Communications, KCRG TV 9, Z102.9
- Director: Joe Link
- Music Director/Conductor: Benjamin Schmidt
- Choreographer: Anna Slife
- Scenic Design: Joe Link
- Lighting Design: Benjamin Stuben Farrar
- Costume Design: Joni Dee Sackett
*Age and Content Recommendation: Elf is appropriate for patrons as young as 5 years old. For more information or questions, contact us at email@example.com
*Student Ticket Pricing Information: The student ticket price applies to all youth aged 18 and under, as well as any full-time student at an accredited college or university. College students must be able to present a student I.D. upon request.