TCR is looking for SUMMER CAMP TEACHERS for outdoor in-person* and virtual classes! Sessions begin June 7th. Camp registration begins mid-April. These contract (1099) positions.
2021 Summer Camp Sessions
- Week 1: June 7-11 (Morning)
- Week 1: June 7-11 (Afternoon)
- Week 2: June 21-25 (Morning)
- Week 2: June 21-25 (Afternoon)
- Weeks 3&4 (two week consecutive session): July 5-9 and 12-16 (Morning)
- Weeks 3&4: (two week consecutive session): July 5-9 and 12-16 (Afternoon)
Classes include acting, singing, dance, creativity, craft, storytelling, and more. Once we see your interest areas we will connect with you about specific class ideas.
If interested, please complete this form, even if you’ve taught with us in the past: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RXLLCLL
* COVID precautions for outdoor classes will align with the latest CDC guidelines at the time classes begin.
TCR Education Goals
- We build curriculum to help develop life skills through theatre, including imagination, confidence, collaboration, empathy, craft, and a positive connection to one’s own physical body.
- We create joyful, fun learning experiences.
- We spark a lifelong love of theatre by teaching fundamental performance and production skills.
- We plan K-12 curriculum around national core arts standards.
- We understand every student learns at their own pace.
- We encourage theatre education as preparation for auditions and performance opportunities at TCR and elsewhere.
- We engage experienced teachers who cultivate an environment of safety, respect, and inclusivity.