Thank you to the many playwrights who submitted plays to this year’s Underground Festival. What incredibly fun, inventive and varied takes on this year’s theme. The selection committee read plays blind (author unknown) and scored each on the criteria of originality, thematic focus, professionalism, and overall affinity. Our committee has read, deliberated, and is proud present this year’s official selections. Congrats to the selected playwrights! We will reach out shortly with next steps.
Follow TCR on Facebook and check the 2019 Underground Festival for updates on auditions, director selection and more.
- Again, I’m You by Dylan Cooley
- Black Box, An Adoption Story by Zhen E. Rammelsberg
- Classic Cage by Francis Bass
- Duncan by William “Billo” O’Loughlin
- Genesis Project by Erica Jo Lloyd
- The Gerrig Problem by Mike Miersen
- Hello, Friend by David Scanlon
- One by Grant Freeman
- Seasons Don’t Fear the Reaper by Brian Tanner
- The EULA by Brian Tanner
- The Revolution Will Not Be Instagrammed by Duane Larson
- The Battle of Ulunaduhaunal by Mike Miersen
- We Can Be Heroes by Zachary Johnson